Request for Nominations for Distinguished PAT 2011
As Spring Break approaches and portions of the campus may be quieter than others, please take some time to reflect on a deserving Professional, Administrative and Technical (PAT) staff member who you think is worthy of a nomination for this award.
The PATs include a wide and varied group of professionals who support the students and faculty by managing the daily operations of the University. While there are no set criteria for this award, there are some established guidelines to take into account. The Distinguished P.A.T. should:
- Possesses a comprehensive knowledge of his/her office and demonstrates resourcefulness in its operation.
- Is involved in campus committees, activities and functions and exhibits leadership qualities.
- Is active in regional or national professional organizations and continues on-going professional development.
- Cooperates with interdepartmental projects to enhance Plymouth State University programs, policies and procedures.
- Performs the above tasks while maintaining respect and value for all individuals.
The deadline for nominations is Thursday March 31st so please download the form below (in either PDF or .DOCX format) and nominate a dedicated and deserving PAT for this exceptional honor.
Thank you for your time and consideration in submitting nominations.
- Heather Huckins